Recipe by JenPo
This is definitely for those who enjoy lemony dishes. Very refreshing and lighter tasting than most cream pastas. Sometimes I use a bit less lemon zest and add torn basil leaves.
- 12 ounces tagliatelle pasta noodles, cooked and drained
- 4 lemons, zest of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 ounces creme fraiche
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the olive oil on low in a saucepan, add the zest, and cook 2 minutes.
- Mix in the creme fraiche, bring to boil, and pour in the reserved lemon juice.
- Bring the mixture back to a boil until the cream starts to thicken.
- Mix in the Parmesan, season with pepper and salt.
- Cook another minute, stirring.
- Toss with drained pasta and serve immediately.