Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is definitely for those who enjoy lemony dishes. Very refreshing and lighter tasting than most cream pastas. Sometimes I use a bit less lemon zest and add torn basil leaves.
- 12 ounces tagliatelle pasta noodles, cooked and drained
- 4 lemons, zest of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 ounces creme fraiche
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil on low in a saucepan, add the zest, and cook 2 minutes.
- Mix in the creme fraiche, bring to boil, and pour in the reserved lemon juice.
- Bring the mixture back to a boil until the cream starts to thicken.
- Mix in the Parmesan, season with pepper and salt.
- Cook another minute, stirring.
- Toss with drained pasta and serve immediately.
Great recipe from FWDGF. I made it tonight and I was going to post it when i found you already had! Great and easy recipe.
Luscious! We love lemon and this certainly fit the bill. Unable to find either tagliatelle or prepared creme fraiche, I worked around those obstacles by using egg fettuccine and making my own Recipe #171932 . I was concerned that the sauce would break with boiling but the directions were right on - it was creamy and perfect. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe!
This is from the book French Women Don't get Fat and it is TO DIE FOR! I have made this so many times and it is indeed the easiest thing in the world to prepare, but people think you are a brilliant cook when they try it! If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would! Thanks for the post...you saved me the trouble!