- 1 lb tagliarini pasta
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, zest of, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil, drop in the tagliarini and cook until al dente.
- Drain the pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Return the pasta to the pot and toss it with 1/2 of the Parmesan, olive oil, 1/2 of the parsley, lemon zest and reserved cooking liquid.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the pasta among 4 warm bowls.
- Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese and parsley and serve immediately.