Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I like to keep this in the refrigerator all the time as it nice and quick, you just pour a bit in a glass add water and ice and Voila.... Lemonade.
- Combine sugar and water and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and lemon rind.
- Let cool and place in an airtight container in refrigerator.
- To serve, fill glass about ¼ full with syrup; add ice and cold water.
- Stir and garnish with lemon wedge and maraschino cherry.
Yum! I drink a lot of sparkling water at home, and this makes it sooooo much tastier. I like that it is both sweet and tart, a really good balance of flavor. I'll be making another batch of this very soon. Thanks for posting!
I am so impressed by the ease of this recipe and how it has saved me so much time making fresh lemonade for the family. Just perfectly wonderful! So glad I tagged you in the Cooking Games with Friends forum.