Recipe by pesce_gurl
Another recipe my BF loves because he gets to play around on the grill. I usually end up adding a little bit more horseradish for a little extra kick. It's from the Favorite Brand Names Cookbook. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil or 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1⁄2 lbs swordfish steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- In shallow glass dish, combine all ingredients except fish.
- Add swordfish; turn to coat with marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning fish occasionally.
- Drain fish; reserve marinade.
- Grill swordfish, on uncovered grill, over medium-hot briquets about 7 minutes, basting lightly with marinade.
- Carefully turn swordfish an grill 5-6 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork, basting lightly with marinade.