Ginny Sue's Note:
This looks like a nice recipe to try for the holiday season. I have not made this yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Beat cream cheese, sugar and egg with electric mixture until smooth.
- 3Fold in lemon curd.
- 4In a separate bowl, prepare gingerbread according to package directions.
- 5Grease an 8 inch square pan; add half of the gingerbread batter.
- 6Place spoonfuls of lemon mixture over the batter, then pour remaining gingerbread batter over lemon mixture.
- 7Swirl a knife through the batter to marble, bringing some lemon mixture to the top of the batter.
- 8Bake for 35 minutes or until cakes tests as done.
- 9Cool on a wire rack.
- 10Sift powdered sugar over cake before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Swirl Gingerbread
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.8
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.2 mg
- Sodium 272.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: