Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A pound cake that uses a cake mix and instant pudding. Good lemon flavour.
- 1 package lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- In bowl, beat together cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil with mixer unil smooth.
- Pour evenly into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes at 350 or until done.
- Cool completely.
- For glaze combine ingredients in small bowl until well blended, spoon over loaves.
- This is good without the glaze also.
Two words........YUMMY & easy!