Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This makes a boxed lemon cake mix taste extra special.
- 1 package lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding (4 serving size)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Blend all ingredients in a large mixer bowl, then beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Bake in a greased and floured bundt pan at 350 degrees for about 45-55 minutes, until center springs back when touched.
- Cool right side up for 25 minutes, then remove from pan.
- Whisk glaze ingredients together and drizzle glaze over cool cake.
My husband made this for me for my birthday. Excellent cake!
This cake is simply awesome!! SO moist and easy to make! I'll definitely make it again!
If I could give this 10 stars, I would do so. This is absolutly wonderful. Instead of a glaze I made an actual lemon flavored frosting. DH really raved about this, and he will only politly comment if he is not overwhelmed by something. This is a real keeper.