11Bonnie G #2
- 1 package lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding (4 serving size)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all ingredients in a large mixer bowl, then beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Bake in a greased and floured bundt pan at 350 degrees for about 45-55 minutes, until center springs back when touched.
- Cool right side up for 25 minutes, then remove from pan.
- Whisk glaze ingredients together and drizzle glaze over cool cake.