1/1 Photo of Lemon Supreme Cookies
Diana #2's Note:
I made these cookies for Stephen and Kelly to sell at their lemonade stand. Gee, how long ago was that now? ;) They were gone in a flash. Tart and sweet, all at the same time. Brings back wonderful memories. (These are slightly different from some others here on Zaar.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Cream together butter and shortening.
- 3Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
- 4Add egg, lemon juice and rind.
- 5Combine the remain ingredients together and gradually add to the creamed mixture. Blend well.
- 6Form dough into 1-1/4” balls. Press lightly.
- 7Bake for 10 - 12 minutes. Sprinkle with sugar and cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Supreme Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (496 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.3
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 65.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g