Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
These cookies are sweet with a light lemon flavor and are soft as opposed to crisp.
Make and share this Lemon Sugar Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the dry ingredients, except powdered sugar, in a medium sized bowl and mix well. Do the same for the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Cover the bowl with a towel and refrigerate for approximately one hour.
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Remove dough from fridge. Place the powdered sugar in a small bowl. Roll cookie dough into walnut sized balls and dip in the powdered sugar, covering all sides. Use more powdered sugar as needed.
- Place dough balls on a nonstick cookie sheet spacing them approximately 1.5 to 2 inches apart. Bake for ten minutes. The cookies will flatten out and brown very slightly.
- Let cookie sheet cool for at least two minutes before moving cookies to a cooling rack.