1/1 Photo of Lemon Sugar Cookies
1 hr 30 mins
Lizz Clements's Note:
These cookies are sweet with a light lemon flavor and are soft as opposed to crisp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the dry ingredients, except powdered sugar, in a medium sized bowl and mix well. Do the same for the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- 2Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- 3Cover the bowl with a towel and refrigerate for approximately one hour.
- 4Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Remove dough from fridge. Place the powdered sugar in a small bowl. Roll cookie dough into walnut sized balls and dip in the powdered sugar, covering all sides. Use more powdered sugar as needed.
- 5Place dough balls on a nonstick cookie sheet spacing them approximately 1.5 to 2 inches apart. Bake for ten minutes. The cookies will flatten out and brown very slightly.
- 6Let cookie sheet cool for at least two minutes before moving cookies to a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.5
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 126.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g