1/2 Photos of Lemon Sugar Cookies
Sam #3's Note:
Taken from a Healthy Meals in Minutes card. To freeze dough shape into cylinders (before the roll into 1in balls step) and wrap into heavy plastic wrap or freezer paper, press out as much air as possible. Freeze up to 1 month
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray 2 non-stick cookie sheets with cooking spray, set aside.
- 3In a small bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
- 4In a med bowl, using an electric mixer, cream margarine and 1/3 cup of sugar until light and fluffy.
- 5Beat in lemon peel and food coloring.
- 6Alternately beat in flour mixture and lemon juice until well blended.
- 7Shape dough into 1in balls and roll in 2 tbs sugar (if using).
- 8Place 2in apart on prepared baking sheets.
- 9Using the tines of a fork, press a crisscross pattern into each cookie.
- 10Bake until edges are lightly golden, about 10 minutes.
- 11Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.5
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 114.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g