1/1 Photo of Lemon Streusel Bars
A Messy Cook's Note:
These unique lemon bars have a creamy filling made with condensed milk, sandwiched between a sweet, crumbly streusel. The recipe is from a Pampered Chef cookbook created especially for their stoneware collection. If you don’t have a stoneware baking dish of the correct size, I’m sure a regular pan would be just fine. The bars might require less baking time, though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Crust and Streusel
- 1Combine filling ingredients until fully blended.
- 2Blend butter and brown sugar together, add flour and oats, and mix with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 3Reserve 2 cups streusel and press remaining streusel onto bottom of sprayed 9-inch baking pan.
- 4Spread filling over crust, sprinkle with reserved streusel, and pat streusel gently into filling.
- 5Bake 30-35 minutes at 350° or until light golden brown, and cool completely before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Streusel Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.8
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.3 mg
- Sodium 98.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 27.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g