Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is perfect for spring and summer get-togethers.
- 3 (12 ounce) cans frozen lemonade
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed and mashed
- 1 liter carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- Prepare lemonade according to directions on can.
- Blend in mashed strawberries and soda. Serve over crushed ice.
This is fabulous even though I didn't follow the recipe properly. I pureed the strawberries to make it smoother & when reconstituting the lemonade, 2 cans filled my pitcher so I left out the 3rd can & the carbonated beverage. It is still fabulous!!! I'm going to try it with limeade next time.
For the frozen lemonade I used one 12-oz can of pink lemonade. The strawberries were fresh and I coarse chopped them before adding to the premixed lemonade. I added the lemonade/strawberries to glasses and topped off with the lemon-lime beverage. Also, the 1 can makes 2 quarts of lemonade plus the carbonated beverage. The recipe as written will serve well over the 4 to 6 noted. This was quickly finished and perfect for those hot summer get-togethers.