Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This fast and VERY EASY dessert was created one busy evening when I invited some friends over for dinner at the spur of the moment and did not have time to prepare much of a dessert for after the meal. I am glad I did not have time because this recipe was a big hit that night! It literally goes together in 2 minutes or less. The strawberries and whipped topping can be thawed in the microwave (use defrost setting in 15 sec increments if doing this way--just make sure the whipped topping does not get runny) if you are truly rushed for time. This would make a great dessert to take to your next potluck.
- 1 (8 ounce) cartonsliced frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- In mixing bowl, fold strawberries with their juice and lemon pudding mix into whipped topping.
- Mix well with spatula using folding motion until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Spoon into decorative serving bowl or into individual dessert bowls.
This is certainly easy and inexpensive to make. It tasted ok but nothing to rave about. Even after a day in the fridge it still did not taste "cold". Maybe sticking it in the freezer for awhile before serving would help. I probably will not make this again. Sorry.