1/1 Photo of Lemon Stacks With Blueberry Sauce
Cricket *'s Note:
This fancy dessert takes just a few minutes to put together. It reminds me of an English dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan, over high heat, cook all sauce ingredients 2 minutes, or until thickened.
- 2Spread 1 tablespoon lemon curd over 1 side of the 12 pound cake slices.
- 3Sandwich (stack) three slices together and dust with extra powdered sugar.
- 4Serve with blueberry sauce.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Stacks With Blueberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.3
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 198.9 mg
- Sodium 358.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: