Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A tasty lemon-coconut square that my mother used to make.
Make and share this Lemon Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Beat the egg and yolks.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Combine the two mixtures.
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix.
- Put in a greased 8x8 pan and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Beat the filling ingredients until quite thick.
- Pour over base.
- Beat the egg whites until peaks form, add the sugar and lemon extract.
- Spread on top and sprinkle with coconut Bake at 375 for 10 minutes.