Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Yet another I have yet to try (that's what Christmas hols are for!) Can't remember where it came from but it was a health site somewhere? Seems ultra simple, my kind of recipe.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 20 g light margarine, softened
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel, grated
- 195 ml lemon juice
- 60 g unbleached flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- Preheat oven 180°C Prepare trays with cooking spray or baking paper.
- Crust: Combine ingradients, mix until crumbly. Press into trays, bake 15 minutes.
- Topping: Meanwhile, beat eggs until foamy. Add remaining ingredients, mix well. Pour onto baked layer. Bake another 20 mins or until set.
- Sift powdered sugar over top.
This were good, but I had to add more margarine to the crust so it would stay together. Other than that very good. Made for PAC Spring 2008.