1/7 Photos of Lemon Squares
1 hr 5 mins
If you love lemon the way our family does you will love these lemon squares! Just the slightest hint of coconut in the bottom layers gives it just the right touch. Lemony delicious layer completes the top! Hmmmmm! So delicious you won't be able to stop at just one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- 2Butter 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- 3In food processor combine 2 cups flour, butter pieces, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and the coconut.
- 4Process until moist clumps form.
- 5Press onto the bottom of the prepared pan.
- 6Bake about 20 minutes, until edges are golden.
- 7In a large bowl, whisk together 2 cups sugar, eggs, lemon juice, baking powder and the remaining 1/4 cup flour until well blended.
- 8Pour over hot crust.
- 9Bake until topping is set and light brown, about 25 minutes.
- 10Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
- 11Cut into squares and dust tops with powdered sugar.
- 12Can be made 1 day ahead.
- 13Cover with plastic wrap.
- 14Makes 36 squares.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.3
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 22.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g