Purchase peeled and deveined shrimp to save prep time. Chop, measure, and prepare remaining ingredients while the pasta water comes to a boil. Chock-full of colorful ingredients, this makes a summery one-dish meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups water
- 2/3 cup uncooked rotini pasta (corkscrew pasta)
- 1 1/2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped avocado
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded poblano pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1Bring 8 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan.
- 2Add pasta to pan; cook 5 minutes or until almost tender.
- 3Add shrimp to pan; cook 3 minutes or until done.
- 5Rinse with cold water; drain well.
- 6Combine pasta mixture, tomatoes, celery, avocado, poblano, cilantro, rind, juice, olive oil, and salt in a bowl and toss well.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Splashed Shrimp Salad
Serving Size: 1 (752 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.3
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 259.2 mg
- Sodium 608.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 37.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: