Having a Lemon Splash is the next best thing to a refreshing dip in the pool!! This cocktail makes a great pitcher drink for any backyard occasion. I love citrus drinks and this one hits the spot on a warm summer day. I have included instructions for preparing a large pitcher amount and a single cocktail.Source: NSCL Occasions magazine.
- Single serving:.
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Add Smirnoff Citrus Twist and lemonade.
- Stir and add cranberry cocktail.
- Top up with Perrier Lime and garnish with a twist of lemon.
- For a pitcher full of this refreshing drink:.
- Fill a large pitcher with ice.
- Add a 12 ounce (341ml) can of frozen lemonade concentrate, 1 1/2 cups Smirnoff Citrus Twist, and 3 cups of Cranberry Cocktail.
- Stir and put in refrigerator until guests arrive.
- Remove from fridge and add 3 cups of Perrier Lime.
- Add slices of fresh lemon or lime to the pitcher as a garnish and serve in tall glasses.