Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Having a Lemon Splash is the next best thing to a refreshing dip in the pool!! This cocktail makes a great pitcher drink for any backyard occasion. I love citrus drinks and this one hits the spot on a warm summer day. I have included instructions for preparing a large pitcher amount and a single cocktail.Source: NSCL Occasions magazine.
- 1 ounce Smirnoff citrus twist vodka
- 1 ounce frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 ounces cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 ounces perrier lime water
- Single serving:.
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Add Smirnoff Citrus Twist and lemonade.
- Stir and add cranberry cocktail.
- Top up with Perrier Lime and garnish with a twist of lemon.
- For a pitcher full of this refreshing drink:.
- Fill a large pitcher with ice.
- Add a 12 ounce (341ml) can of frozen lemonade concentrate, 1 1/2 cups Smirnoff Citrus Twist, and 3 cups of Cranberry Cocktail.
- Stir and put in refrigerator until guests arrive.
- Remove from fridge and add 3 cups of Perrier Lime.
- Add slices of fresh lemon or lime to the pitcher as a garnish and serve in tall glasses.
I made this exactly as written but without the ice only because my ice maker isn't working and I don't have trays to make any. That didn't seem to matter. This was very citrussy and very refreshing! Gave me a pucker at 1st sip, I love that! Made this for Comfort Cafe Summer 09.
This was really tasty, which the citrus really came out. And it was very refreshing. I am not sure if I measured correctly, as my cocktail came out more of an orange color (not so red). But irrespective of that, it sure was tasty. Made for New Kids On The Block tag game, April 2009.
This is very refreshing! I used limade since that's all I had and lemon lime selter instead of the Perrier.