1/5 Photos of Lemon Splash
Elly in Canada's Note:
Having a Lemon Splash is the next best thing to a refreshing dip in the pool!! This cocktail makes a great pitcher drink for any backyard occasion. I love citrus drinks and this one hits the spot on a warm summer day. I have included instructions for preparing a large pitcher amount and a single cocktail.Source: NSCL Occasions magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Single serving:.
- 2Fill a highball glass with ice.
- 3Add Smirnoff Citrus Twist and lemonade.
- 4Stir and add cranberry cocktail.
- 5Top up with Perrier Lime and garnish with a twist of lemon.
- 7For a pitcher full of this refreshing drink:.
- 8Fill a large pitcher with ice.
- 9Add a 12 ounce (341ml) can of frozen lemonade concentrate, 1 1/2 cups Smirnoff Citrus Twist, and 3 cups of Cranberry Cocktail.
- 10Stir and put in refrigerator until guests arrive.
- 11Remove from fridge and add 3 cups of Perrier Lime.
- 12Add slices of fresh lemon or lime to the pitcher as a garnish and serve in tall glasses.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Splash
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Smirnoff citrus twist vodka