- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried chili pepper flakes
- 10 1⁄2 ounces spinach
- salt and pepper
- 6 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat and cook garlic and chili flakes for 1 minute. Do not brown.
- Add spinach and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover until spinach wilts, about 2 minutes.
- Take pan off of heat and stir in yogurt and lemon juice.
- Cover and let stand for 1 minute, then stir into pasta. (works well with ravioli or tortellini).