Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
A wonderful dish. The lemon compliments the spinach very well.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook spinach according to directions.
- Drain well.
- Mix in cream cheese, lemon juice, butter, salt and pepper.
- Spoon into a buttered 1 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Nice, subtle lemon flavor. Very easy to make and short prep time. I'm planning to make this again at Thanksgiving.
A great do ahead and cook when needed vegetable. Served this for a brunch veggi and it was great. Thanks Miss Annie.
I love spinach, this was good, but I will do without the lemon next time, but thank you for posting this. I would have never baked my cream spinach with breadcrumbs, The texture is wonderful.