Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A delicious flavorful tangy snack. Worth a try!
- 5 small red potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a pan with foil.
- Wash and slice potatoes very thin.
- mix spices, lemon juice and oil in a separate bowl.
- dip in each slice of potato into the spiced mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until soft, with crispy edges.
I followed the recipe faithfully (except for reducing the curry), but it did not turn out well at all. Perhaps there's some very specific thickness of potato slice or specific form of pan, but what we got was greasy potato slices with less-than-exciting spices.