1/2 Photos of Lemon Spice Puffs
1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place warm water in large, warm bowl.
- 2Sprinkle in yeast; stir until dissolved.
- 3Stir in warm milk, 6 tablespoons sugar, butter, poppy seeds, lemon peel, salt and 2 cups flour; blend well.
- 4Add eggs and remaining flour; stirring until smooth.
- 5Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- 6Stir batter down.
- 7Grease 18 muffin pan cups.
- 8Spoon batter into cups, filling half full.
- 9In small bowl, combine remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and nutmeg.
- 10Sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon sugar mixture evenly over each cup.
- 11Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 30 to 45 minutes.
- 12Bake at 375 degrees F.
- 13for 20 minutes or until done.
- 14Remove from muffin cups; cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Spice Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.2
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 33.8 mg
- Sodium 167.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g