1/1 Photo of Lemon Spice Infused Oil
1 hr 5 mins
Cooking time includes cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- 2With a mortar and pestle or a spice grinder, coarsely grind the lemon zest, cloves, bay leaf, cinnamon, allspice and peppercorns with the lemon juice to form a paste.
- 3In a 1-cup metal measure or very small metal bowl, stir together paste and oil. Set the measuring cup or bowl on a baking sheet and cook in lower third of oven for one hour.
- 4Cool on a rack for 30 minutes.
- 5Line a small strainer with several layers of cheesecloth and strain oil into a glass jar.
- 6Covered loosely and refrigerated at all times, flavored oil keeps for one month.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Spice Infused Oil
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1930.0
- Calories from Fat 1946
- Total Fat 216.2 g
- Saturated Fat 36.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 0.3 g