1/9 Photos of Lemon Spaghetti
This recipe came from Giada de Laurentis on the Food Network. I saw her make this and I was amazed at how simple it was! It's like being a gourmet cook yet fooling everyone--!!! Tastes so light and fresh, but yet so satisfying for those pasta cravings we sometimes get! Very Italian...Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water according to package directions (until al-dente') Stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, whisk the olive oil, Parmesan cheese and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- 3Drain the pasta, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
- 4Toss the pasta with the lemon sauce, and add the reserved cooking liquid and toss again. (Adding 1/4 cup at a time as needed to moisten.).
- 5Season with the salt & pepper. Garnish with lemon zest and chopped basil.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 822.1
- Calories from Fat 383
- Total Fat 42.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 14.6 mg
- Sodium 844.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 21.5 g