1/3 Photos of Lemon Soymilk Pudding
Jenny Sanders's Note:
For those looking for healthy soy recipes, and fans of lemon desserts - that would be just about everybody, no?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot (or plastic container if you want to make it in the microwave, which works very well) mix the cornstarch, the grated lemon zest, salt and sugar.
- 2Slowly mix in enough soymilk to make a smooth paste.
- 3Then mix in the rest, keeping it smooth.
- 4Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- 5Stir in as much lemon juice as you like- I recommend 2 large ones but it may be more or less according to taste and how juicy the lemons are.
- 6If making in the microwave, microwave on high for 2 or 3 minutes at a time, stirring well in between times, until thickened and then add the lemon juice.
- 7If you object to bits of lemon zest it should be strained before you chill it.
- 8Anyone who likes lemon desserts goes nuts for this.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Soymilk Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.5
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 84.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of