1/3 Photos of Lemon Soymilk Pudding
Jenny Sanders's Note:
For those looking for healthy soy recipes, and fans of lemon desserts - that would be just about everybody, no?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot (or plastic container if you want to make it in the microwave, which works very well) mix the cornstarch, the grated lemon zest, salt and sugar.
- 2Slowly mix in enough soymilk to make a smooth paste.
- 3Then mix in the rest, keeping it smooth.
- 4Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- 5Stir in as much lemon juice as you like- I recommend 2 large ones but it may be more or less according to taste and how juicy the lemons are.
- 6If making in the microwave, microwave on high for 2 or 3 minutes at a time, stirring well in between times, until thickened and then add the lemon juice.
- 7If you object to bits of lemon zest it should be strained before you chill it.
- 8Anyone who likes lemon desserts goes nuts for this.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Soymilk Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.5
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 84.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of