Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was posted in response to a request. I found it on Cooking Light.com. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds quite tasty.
- 2 cups water
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 8 ounces soft tofu, drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Add garlic, and cook 10 minutes.
- Place tofu on several layers of paper towels; cover with additional paper towels.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Combine garlic, tofu, and remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
- Serve with fresh vegetables.