Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from a magazine I clipped a long time ago.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagegolden poundcake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat oven to 325°.
- Grease medium muffin cups.
- Mix cake mix (dry) and remaining ingredients except Lemon Glaze in a large bowl until well blended.
- Fill muffin cups 1/2 full.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- Cool completely.
- Drizzle with lemon glaze.