1/1 Photo of Lemon Sorbet Tart
3 hrs 40 mins
I found this in a 1997 edition of Pillsbury's Fast and Healthy Magazine. DH loves lemon and I have no idea why I have not tried this one. It sounds wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Using the food processor and metal blade, combine all crust ingredients.
- 4Process until well mixed.
- 5Press crumb mixture in bottom of prepared pan and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 6Cool 10 minutes.
- 7Remove the sorbet from freezer and allow to sit at room temperature while while the crust cools.
- 8Meanwhile, cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer.
- 9With mixer running at low speed, gradually add half and half to cream cheese, beating until well blended.
- 10Add powdered sugar and blend well.
- 11Beat at high speed for 2 to 3 minutes or until foamy.
- 12Spoon sorbet into another bowl and add cream cheese mixture, lemon juice and food color; stir until blended.
- 13Pour into cooled crust; spreading evenly.
- 14Freeze at least 2-1/2 hours or until firm.
- 15Garnish each slice with fresh mint leaves and lemon slices, strawberries or raspberries.
- 16The cooking time includes the time required in freezer.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Sorbet Tart
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 108.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: