- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream (unwhipped)
- 5 lemons, juice of (1 cup lemon juice)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar (berry or superfine sugar)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together, stirring well. If you cant get berry sugar or superfine sugar, regular sugar can be used if you put it thru a food processor and pulse a few times.
- Cool in fridge for at least two hours.
- Using ice cream machine follow manufactures intructions. (25 minutes) Is how long mine takes.
- Scoop out pulp from lemons. Trim bottom of lemon cups so they dont rock.
- When sorbet is ready scoop into lemon cups and garnish with lemon zest.
- Return to freezer until ready to serve or store lemon sorbet in freezer and scoop just before serving.