Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Low Fat, Low Sodium, Super Flavor. Anyone can do this."
- 6 lemons
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or 2 lbs boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix, Original Blend
- 2 cups onions, chopped
- 2 cups bell peppers, sliced into rings
- Peel lemons, slice and remove seeds. Puree chopped seedless lemons in food processor with garlic and Mrs. Dash Original Blend.
- Place meat (pork or chicken) into a plastic storage bag, pour puree mixture over meat. Gently squish contents to ensure meat is well-coated. Seal bag, and refrigerate overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Before cooking, season both sides of meat with a bit more pepper and Mrs. Dash Original blend seasoning. Place on rack in a roasting pan, then top with chopped onions and bell pepper rings. Pour your marinade mix evenly over each piece of meat. Roast in oven at 350°F for about 45 minutes. Use a meat thermometer (pork 160°F, chicken 190°f) to determine when done.
- Garnish with dried parsley flakes and chopped spring onions when serving.