1/7 Photos of Lemon Snowflakes
This is an easy recipe that produces a tart and soft cookie. I believe that it was clipped from a Taste of Home magazine several years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, whipped topping and egg.
- 2Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 3Batter will be VERY sticky -- and I can't even begin to tell you how sticky it is. :).
- 4Drop by teaspoonfuls into confectioner's sugar; roll lightly to coat.
- 5Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 6Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned on edges.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Snowflakes
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 10.1
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.1 mg
- Sodium 1.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon cake mix with pudding