Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is an easy recipe that produces a tart and soft cookie. I believe that it was clipped from a Taste of Home magazine several years ago.
- 1 (18 ounce) package lemon cake mix with pudding
- 2 1⁄4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed (about 8 oz)
- 1 egg
- confectioners' sugar
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, whipped topping and egg.
- Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Batter will be VERY sticky -- and I can't even begin to tell you how sticky it is. :).
- Drop by teaspoonfuls into confectioner's sugar; roll lightly to coat.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned on edges.
Very easy to make and yummy. Am going to make them for my office Christmas lunch.
YUMMMMM!!!! I loved the fact that these cookies not only start w/a cake mix but only require 3 other ingrdients. They are very pretty & taste great. I am going to put these in my christmas cookie trays.
Very easy and tastes a bit like lemon bars without the pastry. My airbake cookie sheets took a little longer- 14 minutes to bake.