This is an easy recipe that produces a tart and soft cookie. I believe that it was clipped from a Taste of Home magazine several years ago.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, whipped topping and egg.
- Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Batter will be VERY sticky -- and I can't even begin to tell you how sticky it is. :).
- Drop by teaspoonfuls into confectioner's sugar; roll lightly to coat.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned on edges.