Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tart lemon dessert.
- 1⁄4 ounce unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup frozen lemon juice concentrate, undiluted
- 5 ice cubes
- 2 egg whites
- Put water in a medium saucepan and sprinkle in gelatin and place over low heat, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add lemon concentrate and ice cubes, stir till melted then chill until it is slightly thickened.
- Combine egg whites and chilled mixture in a deep mixing bowl.
- Beat at high until mixture begins to hold shape.
- Turn into a rinsed 4-cup mold and chill till firm.