Recipe by FLUFFSTER
This takes no time at all to prepare.It looks like you've cooked all day! So easy, so basic, so fragrant This works well with chicken also. I sometimes prepare this with both the chicken and the shrimp, but I make a little more sauce, and I will add a little chicken broth to the sauce.
Top Review by GertieGirl
Great recipe! Made as posted, except we added a Tbs of olive oil to the butter, and used fresh garlic and salt. The only change I would make next time, is to use raw shrimp that would marinate a few minutes in lemon before cooking, as DH said not enough lemon flavor in the shrimp. This is a great recipe for us, as I prefer to not eat meat/fish, and DH loves it, with this dish we can both be happy! Thanks for sharing a great recipe.This is a keeper and will be a regular in our house.
- 226.79 g linguine or 226.79 g other pastas
- 340.19 g cooked shrimp, thawed and drained
- 29.58 ml unsalted butter, melted
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 7.39 ml basil leaves
- 3.69 ml garlic salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until al dente.
- Add shrimp and drain immediately.
- Return pasta mixture to the pan.
- Combine next 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss with cooked pasta and shrimp.
- Sprinkle cheese over pasta and serve immediately.