Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This takes no time at all to prepare.It looks like you've cooked all day! So easy, so basic, so fragrant This works well with chicken also. I sometimes prepare this with both the chicken and the shrimp, but I make a little more sauce, and I will add a little chicken broth to the sauce.
- 226.79 g linguine or 226.79 g other pastas
- 340.19 g cooked shrimp, thawed and drained
- 29.58 ml unsalted butter, melted
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 7.39 ml basil leaves
- 3.69 ml garlic salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until al dente.
- Add shrimp and drain immediately.
- Return pasta mixture to the pan.
- Combine next 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss with cooked pasta and shrimp.
- Sprinkle cheese over pasta and serve immediately.
Great recipe! Made as posted, except we added a Tbs of olive oil to the butter, and used fresh garlic and salt. The only change I would make next time, is to use raw shrimp that would marinate a few minutes in lemon before cooking, as DH said not enough lemon flavor in the shrimp. This is a great recipe for us, as I prefer to not eat meat/fish, and DH loves it, with this dish we can both be happy! Thanks for sharing a great recipe.This is a keeper and will be a regular in our house.
Excellent with angel hair pasta. Very light and tasty.
LOVED this! This was one of those last minute thoughts that came together quickly. I used fresh basil from my herb garden, fresh garlic and 4 Tbs of butter instead of 2. Delicious!