Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very great tasting salad that incorporates pasta with shrimp, and cherry tomatoes and asparagus - so delicious!! If you want , substitute, 1 lb. cleaned raw large shrimp for the cooked shrimp. Cook shrimp with 1 Tbsp. Zesty Italian Dressing in large non stick skillet on medum-high heat for 3-4 minutes or until they turn pink, stirring occasionally. Continue as directedl When grating lemon, make sure to only take off the yellow skin since the underlying white layer will add bitterness.
- 5 cups farfalle pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, spears cut into 2-inch lengths
- 3⁄4 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel
- 1 lb cooked large shrimp (20-25 count)
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 (200 g) packagekraft double cheddar shredded cheese, Light, maed with 2% milk
- Cook pasta as directed on paclage, adding asparagus to the cooking water for the last 3 minutes of the pasta cooking ; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
- Meanwhile, mix dressing, oregano and lemon peel.
- Place pasta mixture in large bowl. Add dressing mixture, shrimp, tomatoes and cheese; mix lightly. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.