Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
Adapted from Kraft, made-over Shrimp Pasta Salad. Makes a great lunch or side dish. Nice refreshing zing of grated lemon peel livens up this Shrimp Salad. top with KRAFT Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese Crumbles
Top Review by ~Paula~
I enjoyed this salad at a potluck. My friend's variation used Good Seasons Italian Salad dressing, which I actually preferred over the Kraft dressing. This salad is so pretty and very tasty, too!
- 3 cups bow tie pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb fresh asparagus spear, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 cup kraft light zesty reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 lb cooked large shrimp (20 to 25 count)
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- COOK pasta as directed on package, adding asparagus to the cooking water for the last 3 minute of the pasta cooking time; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
- MEANWHILE, mix dressing, oregano and lemon peel.
- PLACE pasta mixture in large bowl. Add dressing mixture, shrimp, tomatoes and cheese; mix lightly. Serve immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.