1/6 Photos of Lemon-Shrimp Pasta
Cooking for 2? This is the recipe for you. I have also doubled it for 4. It is elegant and light. Have no clue where I got the original recipe. I have had it for a very long time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4.92 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 226.79 g shrimp, deveined and sliced in half lengthwise
- 118.29 ml frozen green pea, thawed
- 78.07 ml coarsely shredded carrot
- 118.29 ml reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 14.79 ml processed light cream cheese
- 473.18 ml cooked farfalle pasta, cooked without added salt (bow tie pasta) or 473.18 ml fat (bow tie pasta)
- 44.37 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml grated fresh lemon rind
- 0.59 ml salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- fresh chives (optional)
- 1Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- 2Add oil and place over medium-high heat until hot.
- 3Add minced garlic and saute 15 seconds.
- 4Add shrimp and saute until pink.
- 5Add peas and carrot.
- 6Saute 1 minute, remove from skillet and set aside.
- 7Add broth and cream cheese to skillet; cook over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until cheese melts, stirring constantly with a wire whisk.
- 8Stir in shrimp mixture, farfalle, and next 4 ingredients.
- 9Cook 1 minute.
- 10If desired, garnish with chives.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Shrimp Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.0
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 154.7 mg
- Sodium 1032.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 30.7 g