1/3 Photos of Lemon Shortbread Cookies
My favorite cookie to eat with tea. Pure comfort. Wonderful for gifts...if there are any left.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar with electric mixer.
- 3Scrape sides of the bowl.
- 4Add lemon juice, zest and flour and mix thoroughly on low speed.
- 5Shape level tablespoons of dough into logs on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake 15-20 minutes until cookie spreads and is very light brown in color.
- 7Cookies may be dipped in soft lemon frosting or melted chocolate on one end.
- 8Chill to set chocolate or frosting.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Shortbread Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (652 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1054.0
- Calories from Fat 559
- Total Fat 62.1 g
- Saturated Fat 39.0 g
- Cholesterol 162.6 mg
- Sodium 458.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 53.2 g
- Protein 9.2 g