Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
Creamy, Lemony, buttery, easy!! Another great from Eagle Brand -
- 236.59 ml flour
- 118.29 ml very cold unsalted butter
- 59.14 ml icing sugar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 177.44 ml fresh lemon juice, strained
- 4.92 ml lemon zest, finely grated
- 3 large eggs
- 300 ml caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 59.14 ml flour
- icing sugar
- 1 slice lemon zest
- fresh berries
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- Pulse all shortbread ingredients together in food processor until butter is the size of small peas. Press firmly into 9-inch square parchment-lined baking pan. Bake in preheated 350F oven for 20 minutes. Removed from oven and reduce heat to 325°F.
- Beat all filling ingredients together. Pour over shortbread base and bake 30-35 minutes or until middle is almost set. Remove from oven and cool completely on wire rack. Chill if desired.
- To serve, cut into squares and garnish with a light dusting of icing sugar, lemon zest, berries, and a sprig of mint. Can be served at room temerature.