Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
makes 4 punch bowls, and 40 (5 oz) servings
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 gallon rainbow sherbet
- frozen fruit
- Mix Lemonade in very large punch bowl.
- Add soda and frozen fruit.
- Open sherbet and dump the entire package of it into punch (it will float on the top).
- Due to the frozen fruit and Sherbet, there is really no need for ice until later, or unless it it very hot.
tastes better after the sherbet has melted. Very good, though!
This was great! I just hosted a pink and green themed baby shower, so I used green (lime) sherbet and floated strawberries in it, the punch was finished by the end of the shower, every one absolutely loved it and asked for the recipe. I have a huge list of people tha I have email this to now! Thanks for the great tasting and easy recipe!
Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe. I made it for my daughters first birthday party, everyone loved it!!!