A really delicious, moist cake with alot of lemon flavor. Quick and easy to prepare.
Make and share this Lemon Sheet Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the 4 eggs; beat for at least 30 seconds.
- Add the lemon cake mix, mix until incorporated.
- Add the can of lemon pie filling; mix until blended well.
- Spread into a greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool before frosting.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and confectioners' sugar until smooth (do not add milk).
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Spread over cake; then refrigerate until frosting hardens up abit.
- Note: This recipe originally calls for (16 oz.) of a canned lemon pie filling, but I used a (22 oz.) can for the recipe.