1/1 Photo of Lemon Sheet Cake
Domestic Goddess's Note:
A really delicious, moist cake with alot of lemon flavor. Quick and easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box duncan hines moist deluxe lemon supreme cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 (22 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, add the 4 eggs; beat for at least 30 seconds.
- 3Add the lemon cake mix, mix until incorporated.
- 4Add the can of lemon pie filling; mix until blended well.
- 5Spread into a greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes.
- 7Cool before frosting.
- 8In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and confectioners' sugar until smooth (do not add milk).
- 9Stir in vanilla extract.
- 10Spread over cake; then refrigerate until frosting hardens up abit.
- 11Note: This recipe originally calls for (16 oz.) of a canned lemon pie filling, but I used a (22 oz.) can for the recipe.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Sheet Cake
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.6
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 180.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pie filling