Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
I found this recipe in Cooking Light. It is Weight Watcher friendly at 5 points
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sea scallops
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 3 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- lemon wedge (optional)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Sprinkle scallops with salt and pepper. Add scallops to pan and saute 2 minutes on each side. Remove scallops from pan and keep warm.
- Melt butter in pan. Add shallots and garlic; saute 30 seconds. Add wine and juice; cook 1 minute. Return scallops to pan; toss to coat. Remove from heat; sprinkle with parsley. Serve with lemon wedges if desired.
Loved this one! Perfectly cooked and perfectly seasoned to allow the flavor of the scallops to shine through. Will definitely make again!