1/2 Photos of Lemon Shake-Up
Sue Lau's Note:
A quick and easy lemon drink that is often sold at street festivals and the like. I like to make this at home for my daughter- takes up less space than a pitcher of lemonade in the refrigerator, and only a few minutes to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place water in a covered shaker and squeeze lemon into it until it is completely juiced (you may like to cut the lemon pieces into quarters to do this as they are easier to handle, or use a reamer instead).
- 2Pour the sugar into the shaker and add just a few ice cubes to agitate but do not overfill your shaker.
- 3Affix the lid or cap and shake mixture until the sugar completely dissolves.
- 4Pour lemon shake-up into a large serving glass (about a 24 oz size or larger) and add more ice to fill the glass as needed.
- 5Drink up and be prepared to make more!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Shake-Up
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 49.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: