1/1 Photo of Lemon-Sesame Noodles
Kozmic Blues's Note:
This tangy, Asian-style noodle salad is great for summertime, for a quick lunch, or light supper. This dish is both egg free and dairy free, and it's from Vegetarian Times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces linguine or 12 ounces thin spaghetti
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1/2 cup chopped scallion
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- 2Make dressing: Add tahini into bowl and gradually add boiling water until smooth.
- 3Add remaining dressing ingredients and whisk until combined.
- 4Dressing can be made ahead and refrigerated for up to 3-4 days.
- 5Boil pasta until just tender (about 7 minutes).
- 6Drain pasta and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking.
- 7Transfer to serving bowl and drizzle with sesame oil.
- 8Toss to coat evenly.
- 9Add the dressing and mix well.
- 10Sprinkle with scallions, parsley, and toasted sesame seeds.
- 11Refrigerate or serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Sesame Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.3
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 779.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of