Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious and refreshing dressing , light with sesame flavour. Great on salads, rice, vegetables.
Make and share this Lemon Sesame Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 59.14 ml sesame seeds, toasted
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml soy sauce or 14.79 ml tamari soy sauce
- 236.59 ml fresh green herbs, lightly packed (chives,scallions,parsley,basil,dill)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml mustard powder
- 4.92 ml dried thyme or 4.92 ml fresh thyme
- 1.23 ml whole dried rosemary or 1.23 ml fresh rosemary
- Measure ingredients including the sesame seeds into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Taste on a piece of lettuce or a vegetable stick for seasoning and adjust if needed.
While we liked this recipe, I think we would enjoy it more with the use of different green herbs next time. I used scallions, parsley, & cilantro and the cilantro really took over.... which is not the fault of the recipe. I made this to use on a confetti slaw. Thank you for posting your recipe.