Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious and refreshing dressing , light with sesame flavour. Great on salads, rice, vegetables.
Make and share this Lemon Sesame Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- 1 cup fresh green herbs, lightly packed (chives,scallions,parsley,basil,dill)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme or 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon whole dried rosemary or 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- Measure ingredients including the sesame seeds into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Taste on a piece of lettuce or a vegetable stick for seasoning and adjust if needed.
While we liked this recipe, I think we would enjoy it more with the use of different green herbs next time. I used scallions, parsley, & cilantro and the cilantro really took over.... which is not the fault of the recipe. I made this to use on a confetti slaw. Thank you for posting your recipe.