Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Tiny bit if tang, Mmmmmm good.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon peel
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Beat egg and water.
- Combine the next five ingredients.
- Dip chicken in egg, and then in flour mixture.
- Brown in oil.
- Add remaining ingredients except the sesame seeds.
- Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until done.
- Remove chicken. thicken liquid with the leftover flour mixture mixed with enough water or broth to make a smooth slurry.
- Pour sauce over chicken and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- This is easy to double or even triple Just play around with the chicken broth volume.
Made this recipe for dinner tonight. The flavours were there, however dredging the chicken in flour, brownig it and then coking it in liquid made for a dish too stodgy for my taste.