Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Quick, easy and tasty!
- 1 (18 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package coconut pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted or 1⁄2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄8 cup poppy seed
- 1 cup hot water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat togeter for 2 minutes.
- Put into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
While I enjoyed the ease of this recipe,it didn't have enough lemon flavor.Maybe instead of coconut pudding,a box of lemon pudding could be substituted?The bread is very moist,and I like the poppyseed.I am going to try lemon pudding next time I make it.