Recipe by *Parsley*
Dry (no water added) sea scallops are best for this recipe.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This is easy to make. It is also very different from how I normally make scallops (different in a good way :) ) Hubby and I really enjoyed them but the kids thought they were OK. I followed the recipe as written.
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs dry sea scallops
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, melt butter.
- Add the garlic and scallops and saute over med-high heat for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until firm and opaque (depends on size of your scallops -- could be more time or less).
- Reduce heat; stir in all remaining ingredients and stir/sautee for about 1 more minute.